VIVOTEK’s FD8169A is an easy-to-use fixed dome network camera specifically designed for indoor security applications, with a 2MP sensor enabling a viewing resolution of 1920x1080 at a smooth 30 fps. Dynamic and highly adaptable, the FD8169A is an all-in-one camera capable of capturing high quality video at high resolutions of up to 2 Megapixels.
The FD8169A features VIVOTEK's sophisticated Smart Stream II technology, allowing the camera to optimize image quality for desired regions, and thus ensure maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage and savings of up to 50% on bandwidth and storage requirements.
What's more, in order to adapt to constantly changing lighting conditions, the FD8169A features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 20M for superior image quality around the clock. Incorporating a number of advanced features standard for VIVOTEK cameras, including video rotation, defog, a dedicated MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, and VIVOTEK's 32-channel recording software, the FD8169A is the ideal solution for your indoor surveillance needs.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 20 Meters
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure