VIVOTEK FD8154 is a compact fixed dome network camera with 1.3-Megapixel resolution and the ability to output 30 frames per second in H.264 compression. It includes multiple streams with different settings and applications, such as recording or live viewing, delivering excellent image quality during both daytime and nighttime.
Equipped with SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) technology, the FD8154 offers increased sensitivity to low light and provides clear images in dark conditions. In addition, built-in IR LEDs enables the camera to provide enough illumination for clear viewing up to 20 meters, even in completely dark environments.
Users can also benefit from simple installation with the compact housing and standard PoE power input design, as well as an SD card slot for local storage use.
- 1.3-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1280x1024
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 20 Meters
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Build-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Supreme Night Visibility
- Selectable Lens